1. Spiked heels when traveling by plane: a must (at least if I look around me as we stand at the ticket counter)
2. Spiked heels on the beach: a must (at least if I look around me)
3. Spiked heels on a bike in the slush: a must (at least they were boots this time)
4. Long underwear and flannel pyjamas: a must here where we live, at least until March 20th
5. Flannel pyjamas: a must at the hotel in southern China where there is no heat and temps dip into the 40s at night
6. Gloves to the elbows and scarves covering the face: a must in the hottest of summertime to keep from tanning
7. Cute lacy and pearly sunbrellas to keep the face shaded: a must in the heat of summer (and not a bad idea, really)
Ok, I’m really starting to hallucinate about summer now.
It’s March 20th, and we just had fresh snow.
Going south for a false spring didn’t help my attitude any coming back to the heart of the permafrost.
And I’m straying from the fashion topic.
Happy Spring, everyone!